crafts, photography, scrapbooking and colorful inspiration

Thursday, October 18, 2012

minialbum: streetart


streetart minialbum details by momentstolivefor

Streetart is amazing. It pops up on places you would never imagine. It colors places, that would otherwise be grey and unremarkable. It's a non-conformist art. It can be a grafitti, a tag, a chalk painting on a sidewalk or even an installation with lego or wool. You can find some of my favorite streetart worldwide here on my pinterest board.

streetart minialbum cover by momentstolivefor

A while ago I started taking pictures of streetart, wherever I walked, foremost in Bremen and on my big biketour this year. I really like the photos and wanted to present them in some way and not just keep them on my computer. In July I had a craft flash and prepared this minialbum with streetmaps as background, but at that moment I hadn't any photos at hand. Last week I edited the photos and ordered them. I really like the white frame with the rounded corners.

streetart minialbum pages by momentstolivefor
streetart minialbum pages by momentstolivefor

For the minialbum I used only old street maps, washi tapes and two bookrings. That's it. It was very easy and fast to make. :)

You can find more minialbums here:


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Mini! I love your idea to use street maps as a background for your photos, very unique and fitting.

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool idea! Why didn't I think of this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Minialben sind toll und sehr inspirierend!
    Herzliche Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.