crafts, photography, scrapbooking and colorful inspiration

Friday, October 19, 2012

what's on my craft table?




new reading stuff

This week was a very busy one. So I didn't craft that much. But I managed to make some mood boards for my branding ideas and got some inspiration from those three lovely magazine: The Simple Things, We Love Living and Mollie Makes. Three of my favorite bloggers are featured in these magazines: Susannah Conway, Katie from the Skunkboy Blog and Holly from Decor8. Can't wait to sit down with a big cup of coffee and these inspiring magazines in my reading corner. :)

Susannah Conway featured in The Simple Things
Katie from Skunkboy blog featured in Mollie Makes

Furthermore I managed to grabbed my beloved tapes and paperscraps and made some mood boards for my branding. Yes, it's getting serious. I want to do this right, so it's much work, but I love, love, love this planning process. Could brainstorm all night for new ideas and branding ideas. But the problem is, I have to decide soon, what I want to do. The craft fair is drawing near.

 branding mood board by Moments to live for
branding mood board by Moments to live for

Inspired by Elise's beautiful stamps I made this little minialbum and journal. It's just to write my most important thought for the day down, even if I don't have much time. And my lovely tapes are as always very helpful and a fast way to give the pages some color.

Today is documented-minialbumToday is documented-minialbum
Today is documented-minialbum

And this package arrived today with even more lovely, lovely and colorful tapes. Can't wait to use them. But for now they have to wait, because I will only open one up, when I finished a task for my project. It's a little treat to keep me going. ;)

washi tape delivery
new washi tapes

 have a beautiful, sunny weekend

Sabine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.