crafts, photography, scrapbooking and colorful inspiration

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DIY: ideas for your instagram photos




Moments to live for - DIY: ideas for your instagram photos I


I love Instagram, although it's a little bit quite at momentstolivefor at the moment, I love to look at all the photos I've created with this gorgeous iPhone app. Lately I try to figure a way out to print them and make something with them. So I searched for some inspiration over at Pinterest and found a lot. I pinned the most special ideas to my board PHOTO | iPhone fun. But here are my definite favorite DIYs.

Moments to live for - DIY: ideas for your instagram photos II


If you want some more inspiration, then look over here to my pinterest board PHOTO | iPhone fun.

have fun creating beautiful things with your photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.