crafts, photography, scrapbooking and colorful inspiration

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

summer love: summer bucket list


summer bucket list 2013 by momentstolivefor

Time for a summer bucket list. This year I want to enjoy the summer to the fullest, after this depressing grey winter and spring. I want to soak every little ray of sunshine in and want to be brimming with happiness hormones before the next winter. So, here's my plan:

summer bucket list 2013 by momentstolivefor


You can find more summer inspiration here
The Seasons Project: summer love by momentstolivefor

2 comments:

  1. Adding eat a lot of melons to mine, I forgot how much I loVe them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a summer without melons is no summer at all ;)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.